Thursday, April 11, 2019

Beach Bunny

Usually when my wife and I go to the beach, we take a walk sometime during the day, because she likes to look for seashells. On this particular day she was tired, and just wanted to read a book in her beach chair, so I went for a walk alone.


What dumb luck! After crossing over a rock jetty I came across this completely nude big girl. She agreed to let me take a few photos, then for the next 10 minutes I was licking and kissing that marvelous ass and sucking on her ginormous boobs!

It was a little too public for me to strip down to let her suck my dick.  But look at that ass!  If there was the least bit of twilight I think I would have fucked her right on the spot.

I got her address and phone number, but then my dilemma was, do I make it a solo run or did I think my wife was up for a 3-way with this much younger babe? (More on that in a later post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment