Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Busty Dancer

My wife and I went to this club recently that had exotic dancers. (Occasionally she's up for going there with me. I'm so lucky.)

This place had a stage, but the dancers would also move around and mingle with the guests at their tables. We sat over near the wall by a fireplace, so this babe was using the raised hearth as an impromptu stage. She squatted down and spread wide, revealing her charms. I was literally less than two feet from this magnificent view, and could feel the heat emanating from her pussy.

My wife had had a few drinks by this time, and was starting to comment freely ("take it off honey!", "great boobs!", "can my husband suck your tits?"), to which the dancer said "maybe later". My heart jumped!

She didn't strip off completely, but after some encouragement (and pleading) from my wife and me, she pulled her thong to the side, revealing her soaking wet slit. The sight of her splayed pussy, along with me thinking how I'd love to lean in there and be crushed by her thighs, was getting me as hard as a rock.

My wife was noticing my condition, and didn't help matters any by taking off her shoe and extending her leg under the table to poke at my cock. The dancer noticed this and smiled at us while licking her lips. Aarrrgh!

We stayed long after we had finished eating, and sure enough this babe returned to the same spot by our table on her next turn. Nothing materialized that night, but I'm hoping that my excessive tipping and my planning on regular repeat visits will lead to something.  If not, I am getting one hell of a show!

Oh yeah, by the time we get home from this stripshow, my wife's motor is on 11, so there's that benefit too.

No comments:

Post a Comment